Links & Recent News
Welcome to the Mishawaka Pilots Club (MPC) Located in Elkhart Indiana at the 3C1 Airport 29580 County Road 20.
Blue Skies and Tailwinds .....
2017 Mishawaka Pilots Club. All Rights Reserved. The Mishawaka Pilots Club is not responsible for the misuse of any information provided
MISHAWAKA PILOTS CLUB
Founded in 1947, The Mishawaka Pilots Club has a long history in the Michiana community for providing a path to economical flight instruction, rental, and aircraft ownership. The Club promotes responsible airmanship and strives to keep a safe and clean presence for our neighbors. The annual Fathers Day Fly-In and Pancake Breakfast has provided may area residents with their first airplane ride.
The MPC has over 100 current members, and is home to approximately 65 airplanes including single engine, multi-engine, ultralights,
light sport, home builts, and helicopters. There is currently Hangar space available in several sizes for purchase and possibly rental.
The club has a heated and air conditioned club house where our monthly meetings are held on the 1ST Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM. Anyone interested in learning more about joining the club are welcome to attend, you don't have to be a pilot or aircraft owner to attend or join the club.
You can join the Mishawaka Pilots Club for a one time initiation fee of $ 200.00 and monthly dues of $ 20.00 per Month
The Mishawaka Air Activities Club (MAA) located on the field offers a vibrant flying club with rental aircraft and flight instruction, those wishing to fly the MPC based aircraft will also need to join the Mishawaka Pilots Club.
The 3C1 Airport has 2 runways, 21-03 is 2,243' x 40' asphalt and is lighted, 12-30 is 3,140 x 100' and is Good Grass. We also have some of the lowest fuel prices around for our members.
The next scheduled meeting of the MPC is Thursday September 5TH, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the club house
Home Page ........
FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS NEEDED PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE A CFI
The Members Only Section is still under construction but We hope to have it available soon !!
There you will be able to access a Member Directory, ask questions, and see the minutes from previous meetings. We are also exploring other features to include there, if you're currently a member and have ideas on what you would like to see there please email me at email@example.com
- 07-28-2019 -- Updated and added Pictures on the "Gone West Page"
Added a few pictures to the "Random January 2019" picture gallery
- 07-14-2019 -- Added Bio on Don Newman to the Spotlight Page
Added Tribute Letter from Walt Talbot to his friend and former Pilots Club Member Roger Neff in The Gone West Page
Relocated the pictures of Bob Dunnuck and Dane Larsen and their "new to them" Aircraft to the Spotlight Page
- 06-16-2019 -- Added Picture Gallery for the 2019 Father's Day Fly-In
Added Notice of passing of member Roger Neff
Added picture in our Spotlight Page of Founding Member Don M. Newman
- 03-17-2019 -- Added a page for our members that have "Gone West" (Still being updated)
Added the "2019 Scholarship Page"
Added "For Sale Page"
Added "Runway Procedure Page" - Please follow the link and use these procedures
- 02-10-2019 -- Added Photo Album from Club House titled "1978 & Beyond"
- 01-27-2019 -- Added Random Picture Gallery of Young Eagle Flights and Breakfast Fly Out January 5TH
- 01-26-2019 -- Moved the runway paving project to its own picture gallery
Added 4 additional pictures in the spotlight page of President Trump's support helicopter courtesy of Ritch Williams
- 12-25-2018 -- Added Wright Patterson day trip May 2017 picture gallery
- 12-22-2018 -- Added 4 new Picture Galleries -- Scans from the old photo albums in the club house
Looking for a Blast from the Past, Here You Go !!!!!!!!
- 11-04-2018 -- Added new Spotlight Pictures for Todd Bemenderfer's Uncle, Retired Captain Ralph Miller ..
Amazing day for one of our World War 2 Hero's
- 08-28-2018 -- Added two new picture galleries
Added Background Music to slideshows
- 08-18-2018 -- Added four new picture galleries
Made Revisions to the Contacts Page
- 07-20-2018 -- Added Picture Gallery from our Father's Day 2012 Fly-In
Added Pictures of President Trumps Support Helicopter at 3C1 on the Spotlight Page
- 06-18-2018 -- Added Spotlight Page for Current and Former Members
Added Picture Gallery for the amazing 2018 Father's Day Fly-In
Changed the 2014 Fly-In Picture Galleries into one Gallery
Added Comments and Question Form to our Contact Page
DON'T MISS OUT - THERE ARE HANGARS AND AIRPLANES FOR SALE .........
WE HAVE BEEN MEETING AT 7:00 AM ON SATURDAYS FOR COFFEE AND DISCUSSION, AS WELL AS THE OCCASIONAL FLY OUT FOR BREAKFAST PLEASE JOIN US AT THE CLUB HOUSE AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS
THE 2019 JERRY THORNTON SCHOLARSHIP HAS BEEN AWARDED
CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TO OLIVIA BURKHART
THANKS TO ALL THE AMAZING APPLICANTS
THIS IS AN ANNUAL PROGRAM, SO WE HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
Please note that some features do not work in Internet Explorer or on Mobile Devices - For best results use Chrome Web Browser